Then comes the bombshell
In a moment of honesty, your partner says, “I love you but I’m not in love with you.”
It caught you off guard. You knew things weren’t perfect, but you thought things were going well enough. Sure, things have fallen into a rut, but you always thought things would turn around when you have more time and energy.
But when you think about it, you realize that:
• It’s been a long time since you really felt connected or you had fun together.
• You have felt lonely in this relationship more than you expected.
• You have been half checked out in the relationship.
• You traded happiness away for security, and you are not sure that it was a good trade.
• You spend more time engaged with social media and games than you spend talking with your spouse.
I teach couples (and individuals who want to save their relationship!!) how to reclaim the love they felt at the beginning of the relationship.
Together, we identify what works well and make adjustments to the parts that have gotten stuck or fall into ruts. I show you how to clear away the walls that have built up and get in the way of feeling “in love.”
You learn to use simple and straight-forward relationship habits to ground your relationship in security and safety without sacrificing closeness.
You will be amazed at the difference in a short time!!!
My recommendation based on twenty years of couples counseling:
• 3-Session Assessment
• 10-12 weekly sessions to learn new skills and implement them
• 4 monthly check-ins for support and accountability
Imagine feeling completely different about your relationship in less than six months.
And having the confidence that the groundwork will be easy to maintain for years to come.
Don’t put it off any longer. Schedule a free phone consultation to learn how this can help your relationship.GET STARTED TODAY